Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The SwaddleMe ...

is a lifesaver!!!! When our little man cub was 6 weeks old we decided it was time for him to sleep in his own bed. Well, needless to say he totally disagreed with us and put up quite a fight ... until I remembered the SwaddleMe. The SwaddleMe is a bag of sorts that you slip the baby into and velcro them into a swaddle. We swaddle the little man cub up and he fell fast asleep, and has continued to do for the last 4 1/2 months!!!

Anyways, I thought it was so cute that I wanted to get some pictures of our little man cub in his SwaddleMe before he outgrow it. The first picture shows you the steps ... 1. pull out tab, 2. attach left side, 3. attach right side. It is that easy!!


You can tell in this picture that he is a bit confused. I don't usually swaddle him up for no reason, so he is trying to figure out if it's naptime :)








1 comment: