Life has
definitely gotten the better of me and this blog has suffered. It all started 4 weeks ago with what I thought was the stomach flu, which was then diagnosed as
asthma, then re-diagnosed as RSV, and then finally after a week of 102 fever, blood draw, and a chest x-ray we got the final diagnosis of bronchitis. Once we got our little man cub on antibiotics the change was amazing!! He
could finally breath easily, sleep and more importantly eat!! It was so sad seeing him so sick; he has always enjoyed his food, but being so sick made eating a hard task. Anyways I
snapped some pictures of our living room set-up. It got to the point where going to bed was a joke, so I set up his swing next to the humidifier, got all his medication organized on the coffee table and I got sleep when I could on the couch.
All of my little man cubs medications :(

and our sleeping arrangements.
No comments:
Post a Comment