Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Parenting Truths #1

So once you become a parent you learn a set of unspoken truths .. thats right you don't know they exist until you have children and then this set of odd truths make all to much sense! So Parenting Truth #1 is .... YOU LET SLEEPING BABIES LIE!!!! Don't move them, don't touch them, don't make any noise ... LET THEM SLEEP. And to illustrate my point here are some fun pictures of our Little Man Cub catching some z's in interesting places.


Example #1. in the highchair, luckily he was done eating!

Example #2. On the floor, I don't know how this happened, but he can stay there!


Example #3. In the Johnny Jumper, I think he jumped himself to sleep? I was a little worried about whiplash :)


Example #4. The classic in the stroller!


I have a bunch of other funny pics of our Little Man Cub sleeping, but they are on my phone and I haven't figured out how to retrieve them at full size yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment