Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

10 interesting things about me

My mom was tagged in one of these games, so she tagged me :) I have never done one so I will do my best to keep it interesting!

10. Everything has to have a place. I don't like things lying around the house that don't belong somewhere. I will usually throw it away :)

9. I can raise one eyebrow and do an "I Love Lucy" ewww lip

8. I have taken almost every type of dance class (ballroom, ballet, tap, Irish, jazz, modern, hip hop, etc)

7. I love to teach myself new things (blogging, sewing, photography, baking, etc), but I would do anything to avoid being a student again!

6. I am an ambidextrous eater. When I lived at home and all of us would squeeze around the table my sisters used to fight over who got to sit next to me because they never had to bump elbows with me they would just ask me to switch hands.

5. I make awesome Funfetti Cupcakes!

4. I like food based on texture not taste.

3. I read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin at least once a year.

Hmmmm .... I am running out of things to say about myself!!

2. I don't drink any caffeine. I stopped drinking caffeine when I was 17 and haven't since. Well I actually did once, but I got so jittery I swore never again!

1. I have the most wonderful husband and an absolutely adorable son!!

Whew I did it. I think I am supposed to tag other people, but I don't know how that works so I will add it later :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing!! :) You could tag Carrie. :) You actually don't *have* to tag anyone. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete