Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Bath Paints

So we are still enjoying winter ... or at least rain in this neck of the woods. I am still trying to keep the Man Cub busy, and I have been finding some awesome ideas online! This latest idea is super easy and really quick to clean up. We made bath paint. This was so fun and extended bath time by about 30 minutes. The Man Cub was pretty wrinkly by the time I got him out :) 

The Bath Paint requires 4 things...
  1. cheap foam shaving cream
  2. food coloring
  3. a muffin pan (or any bowl would work)
  4. paint brush (or basting brush if you are like me and don't own a paint brush)
Dispense shaving cream into muffin pan, add food coloring and mix until you get the desired color. Give to your child while the are in the bath and let them decorate the walls. When finished you just rinse it all off (including your child)!!! See simple :)




1 comment: