This summer DH decided we need to introduce the boys to the wide world of organized sports! I grew up in a house that sport weren't really a big deal. I didn't even know what hockey was until I was 12, and then when I was 13 I had to ask my dad what the Super Bowl was. I know ... sports illiterate :)
With my sports background I am really proud of myself for making it to THREE sports event in the last three weeks!
First up was a local arena football game. It started off with some really loud noises that scared the boys, but they eventually warmed up and had a great time. Thanks to my sister and her husband for helping plug ears :)
Next up was a soccer game with DH family. It was so fun taking 7 of the cousins to their first soccer game. I think this may have been Man Cubs favorite sport; so much running!
and last but not least ... a baseball game. One of the local teams has family night; 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, and 4 bags of peanuts for $50! Man cub loved the game but his favorite part was the play area for kids. We spent the 5th through 7th innings there letting the kids burn of some steam :)








No comments:
Post a Comment