Man Cub is turning three this week!! I can't believe my adorable baby is growing up so fast :) Over the summer I have started doing "preschool" with him. I put "preschool" in quotation marks because we really aren't being official about it :) Basically he gets to watch one Signing Time(or Potty Time) DVD a day and I put out one activity a day. Some days the activities take a lot of prep work and some days its markers. I set the activity out around 10 and clean it up during nap time, I don't worry if he spends a lot of time on it. It's kinda Montessori-ish in a way ... I don't force the activities! If he loves it he can work on it all day, if not he can move on :)
One of my first activities was stamping. It is a simple skill and he had a ton of fun!
Materials:
Dinosaur Stamps: from Oriental Trading Company (bought at Diddams) $5 for 6 sets of 6
Paper: $5 for a giant pad of generic paper (bought at Big Lots)


No comments:
Post a Comment