Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Pinterest time- 50 photo collage!!

My mom celebrated her 50th birthday earlier this year!! and all of us kids decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. I knew the minute we decided to have a party that I had to make this sign. My mom loves pictures (and so do I), so whats better than a giant birthday photo 50?!?!

I started by gathering photos and editing them all to be black and white, then I cropped them to be square, and then put them all in a 12x12 page. I simply printed and cut and then pasted to a giant 50!


It was so fun going through all the photos!! 


The first 0 was to short :( so I went back and made it longer!


and the finished project!! It turned out so good and it was an awesome conversation starter at the the party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment