Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello....

     eck!!! It's been almost 2 years since my last post!!! but, boy, have we been busy. Life with littles will never be boring ;) We have been so blessed in the last 2 years to watch our Man Cub grow into such an amazing young man, Chunky Monkey is definitely not chunky and is constantly on the move, and Little Miss is 100% girl but can take a (and give!!) a tackle like a pro! and best of all we welcomed baby #4 Stinker. His nickname is horribly appropriate because he has the unusual knack of always being stinky. 

    With all that we have been trying to keep up with homeschooling. Man Cub is our only "official" school age kid but I would like to be doing more with the younger ones. So this blog is going to change a bit! There may still be the occasional family update, but I am going to use this space to keep myself accountable. I'm hoping to do weekly posts where I will "document" our school activities for the week. Seeing it written out may help me feel a bit more accomplished! 

   And because no blog post should be without pictures, here is a quick catch up .... 









 








No comments:

Post a Comment