A few weeks ago my wonderful hubby asked me what I would like for my birthday; luckily for him I knew exactly what I wanted!! I wanted a family trip ... I wanted a whole day where we went exactly where I wanted to go. So I planned out a whole day. We headed to San Franciso. We spent the whole day showing the Little Man Cub all the sites. We started at the Boudin Bread factory with some yummy clam chowder in a bread bowl, then off to the wharf for some nuts and looking at the sea lions, next was a stop at a grassy spot for our Little Man Cub to get some excersice, then we headed up to Ghirardelli for ice cream sundaes (and we aren't done yet :) ), then we hopped in the car to check out Fort Point (which I must say has an awesome view of the bay!), and finally we were ready to head home! I have to say it was a wonderful day and I couldn't have asked for a better gift.
And here are a few pictures ... well not just a few alot!!
































Awesome pics!! My grandson is manning the cannon. :) I am glad you all had a fun day. ~Grandma Laurie
ReplyDeleteHow much fun!! I seriously love your little family, Shauna- you guys are just so special for so many reasons. And he's walking?? Was he walking at the Zoo?? You guys are just the cutest family ever.
ReplyDelete