So one of the things I have learned being a mom is the importance of getting a break. I know we all want to be supermom's who can do everything and never get tired, never feel overwhelmed, and always love being around our children, but lets get real!! Peter has been working a lot, so breaks have been a little scarce. When I got an invite to a mommy's night out I called up my sister and asked for a favor.
Luckily for me she thought I was doing her the favor :) Auntie Michelle and Uncle Chris love to spend time with our Little Man Cub and were more than happy to help me get some time out. Here are a few pictures I found on my camera of my Little Man Cub enjoying all the attention.






Too cute!! I love his little patio play area too!! ~Grandma Laurie
ReplyDelete