Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

OUR LITTLE MAN CUB is ONE!!!!

This post is a little late, but I am busy chasing after a one year old!! Yes my man cub is one. He is getting so big! He is 30 inches long, weighs 20 pounds, eats everything, walks, takes his pants off (I don't think its a good thing, but its interesting), knows what the word no means, loves playing with daddy, doesn't nurse anymore :( , is in a big boy carseat, loves to empty things out, and did I mention he is ONE YEAR OLD!!! I can't believe how quickly this last year has gone by. I took so many pictures and yet I feel that I didn't take enough. I look at him laying in his crib at night and can't believe this huge child is my little baby. I have had so much fun this last year getting to know my little man cub and watching him develop into such a fun little boy. I am so excited for this next year and all that it will hold for my One Year Old Man Cub!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment