I'm joining Emily over at
The Anderson Crew. Every week she host Embrace the Camera; I link up to encourage us moms (or dads) to get out from behind the camera and be in the picture! Lately I have noticed I'm not in very many pictures, so here we go!
This week we went on a family day trip! After shooting a bunch of pictures of my DH and my babies I decided to get in one picture :)
So glad you got in the picture! He looks so cute chillin' in his carrier! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! And you got me in a picture this week too- a rare thing indeed. You and Andres are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the shots! Just wanted to encourage you to hop on over to our Mommy MOments PHoto Challenge and join in. You can do it for fun or for some fabulous prizes. http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/2012/04/15/mommy-moments-photo-challenge-has-begun/
ReplyDeleteEnjoy,
Mari