The Whole view
His personalized bedding made by my sister-in-law's awesome mom!! My mother-in-law even switched out the original animals on the mobile to these Jungle book ones :)
My Elfa Shelves over the changing table ... with dollar store baskets to hold socks, pacifiers, and diapering things!
My sister-in-law got me this awesome Bought this cool lamp on clearance
hanging thing for diapers :) at the Disney store.
Well, when we moved to our new place I waited on pins and needles to find out if baby #2 was going to be a boy or a girl ... why you ask? because the kiddos had their own room and I wanted to get decorating! When the ultrasound technician announced it was a boy I couldn't wait to get started on the room. I decided to keep the Jungle Book theme, and just add some fun touches ... anyways here it is :)
View from the door
close ups
The View from the Window
Close up of the border going around the room
and the final touch :)















No comments:
Post a Comment