Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beauty and the Beast









All of my husbands little nieces were in a dance show this weekend. It was an adorable "Beauty and the Beast";  Cousin I was a snowflake, cousin E was a sheep, and cousins S & A were pigs. I have to say this is is the first time I've been sad that there is no sequin in my boys future :) the little piggies danced to Justin Bieber's "O baby, baby" (I think that's what its called) and I couldn't stop smiling (and laughing a little) it was so adorable; cousin S was so serious and didn't miss a step while cousin A didn't care about such 
frivolous things as steps and concentrated singing and wagging her little piggy tail!! SO CUTE!!!

 Man Cub actually loved the show and was so excited to meet Belle afterwards (not that you can tell by the look on his face in the picture -stinker kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment