I have a seriously hard time remembering to bring anything with me that doesn't fit in my diaper bag. Not that I don't want to use my nice, big, fancy camera ... it's just that when Chunky Monkey spits up all over me its not much help :)
so I have a small point and shoot that fits perfectly in my diaper bag, but it broke :(
sorry for all the emoticon faces ;)
So I have been wondering around without a camera to capture all the wonderful things my kids do!!! and I do what all good moms do, use my phone.
thrifty's ice cream/ late night cuddling/ trying out brothers bed/ riding bikes at grandma's
s'more brownies, more cuddles, car's underwear, applesauce
broken pacifier :(/ sunday movie night/ resting/ helping mommy
stealing brother's bed again/ cubby baby/ Auntie's glasses/ more applesauce
beach time with cousin/ naps in the car/ cupcakes/ airplanes
beach day!!!!
more beach day!!!/cleaning off beach sand :)
funny faces/ storytime/ new shoes/ yummy








No comments:
Post a Comment