I am linking up with Everyday Snapshots for Making it count!
I have been really using the my time wisely and making a ton of desserts lately :) I try to only make one a week; unless there is a special occasion. All of these are so easy and delicious I suggest you check them out!
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies - A huge hit with the little girls :)
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies - you NEED a silpat mat or they are dry :(
Better-Than-Crack-Brownies - I don't have any experience with such things, but these are addicting!!
S'more Bars - She uses King Size chocolate bars ... I think it makes the chocolate to thick. So,
I used smaller chocolate bars the second time and the ratio of chocolate to marshmallow was better :)
{single seving} deep dish chocolate chip cookie - this is a dangerous recipe!!! So yummy, so fast, and perfect for a last minute movie night :)
HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies - I will admit these weren't my favorite, but DH thought they were awesome and took them to share at his work!
Rolo S'mores Skillet Monkey Bread - I have made these a couple times and AMAZING!!! I don't use as many marshmallow or rolos as the recipe calls for and I add a lot more milk to the glaze recipe :)
Looking back at this post I think I have solved the mystery of the
left over baby weight :) oh well, you only live once!!!







Oh man, you are killing my willpower. I think I have one of those Funfetti mixes around, though. Hmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteIs there such a thing as chocolate that is "too thick", I wonder?
ReplyDeleteI want to come visit your house. :)
We made the "h--- c--- these are amazing" cookies. We actually loved them. The only downfall we found was that they kind of smell funny while cooking- James was very put off. How come I haven't had the s'more ones? They look amazing! ;)
ReplyDelete