We are heading to Disney for vacation later this year .... I am so excited. But I realized the Man Cub may not get all the rides and characters :( Then I saw Counting Coconuts awesome family nights! It' a great way to introduce the Man Cub (and cousins) to some of the older Disney movies. First up was Dumbo; I made some circus themed food, set out a seal toss, and made a Casey Jr. train out of boxes.
the kids loved the train! it was so simple to make ... Grandpa got us some apple and pear boxes from the grocery store. I added black plates for wheels and cut up an extra box for the extra parts on the engine. Throw in some zoo animal and have fun!!
The seal toss! This game is actually a hand-me down school activity from Grandma, but goes perfect with the theme of the night.
enjoying their treats :)
Overall it was a very successful night and I can't wait to host another!





No comments:
Post a Comment