Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling a little nostalgic....

Tonight I am feeling a little nostalgic. I posted this picture a while ago


that's right Man Cub's last pacifier broke ... or at least we thought it was his last pacifier. That night after a bit of crying we got him settled in. When I went to get him up in the morning he had another pacifier!! I think he had hid it in the curtains; I'm not sure, but what I thought was the end of pacifiers was a false alarm. Well last night his last pacifier really did break :( He was devastated.... lots of crying followed. I almost joined in. 

While going through pictures I found these pictures of Man Cub. They may be the last existing pictures of him with  a pacifier in his mouth. These pictures show how much my big boy really is a baby. He tries so hard all day to be a big boy, ride his bike to fast, eat tons of food, watch his shows, and never cuddle!! With the loss of his pacifier he is a little more willing to cuddle; at least for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment