I am finally participating in my very first preschool link up!! Hopefully I follow the rules :)
This week we have been concentrating on getting into the season. At the pumpkin patch last week I picked up a couple $1 pumpkins so we could spend a lot of time decorating.
Monday was a wonderful rainy day! So we read The Big Storm: A Very Soggy Counting Book by Nancy Tafuri and played in the rain (we are calling it sensory play!).
Wednesday was storytime at the local library. They read fall books and then got to glue leaves onto a plate; Man Cub gets excited whenever he gets to use glue :)
In the evening we decorated our 1st pumpkin. I bought some tacks and let Man Cub go to town. It took him awhile to figure out how to get the thumb tacks in, but he didn't get discouraged!
Friday we decorated our second pumpkin. This pumpkin was decorated with mod podge and tissue paper.
And we have a bonus this week! Saturday we decorated our third pumpkin; this time we put some old crayons on the top and melted them with the blow dryer. Man Cub wasn't to keen on the blow dryer, but had fun watching :)








No comments:
Post a Comment