Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First of the Month Phone Dump :)

Now that there are two little men in my life I keep forgetting things. The most important being my camera!!! So I have been taking a lot more cell phone pics; I mean really how did we survive before cell phone cameras :) In an effort to get the pictures downloaded and organized I thought that on the first of every month I could download my pictures and share them here on blogland!! So get ready for a whole bunch of pictures.

awesome sugar cookie nativity made by my cousin

Playing with toys from santa

At the Park

 coloring with daddy

 Fancy new hair cut from my sister :)

more park time!!


around the house


 mommy got new shoes :)


 playing with cousins at the mall playground



 Sharing toys :)

more around the house


Playing on the park while Daddy plays football with Uncles



Watching a show

Getting a tan :)

Auntie Erin is going to kill me for sharing her bad hair day, but isn't she so sweet to hold my fussy baby :)

Daddy's first time giving both the boys a bath

more around the house


being bribed with brownies at Auntie Michelle's house

out for a walk

 more time with Auntie Erin

shopping with daddy

 ... yes more around the house

at the park so daddy can play football again!



Lazy day watching "Pooh"

just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment