Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a pretty quiet holiday around here. The boys were all still recovering from colds and we didn't make any plans. We were lucky enough that Grandma stopped by during naps to drop of some good reading and some yummy treats :)




I like to get all the boys (love saying boys) a little gift. I went with a movie theme this year; I don't usually spend that much for a small holiday, but I splurged this year! 

Chunky Monkey - bath toys and Finding Nemo

DH - Tron and Candy :)

Man Cub- Cars and a car!!

I have been getting a bit of cabin fever, so I packed the boys up in the stroller and went for a super fun walk to the grocery store. The Man Cub's cute little pouty face convinced me to buy a balloon!

 I tried to get some pictures of the boys in their matching shirts, but as you can tell by the pictures the Man Cub was less than happy about it. It took awhile, but with a little tickling I was able to get a bit of a smile. 


and a picture of me with my Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment