Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

shower time!

One of the things I have realized as a parent is its important to know your partners strengths. My DH will never realize the dishes are dirty, that laundry needs to be done, or any other everyday chores (at least with out prompting!), but he will help out all day with exactly what I want done!! and he gives up his personal time in the bathroom for group shower! I don't think I would be willing to give up my 20 minutes to soak by myself, but if I ask my hubby will throw on some swim trunks (so I can take blog appropriate pictures) and soap up both of our smelly boys.

1st up is our Chunky monkey. He loves the warm water and coos and goos like crazy. DH gets a little nervous sometime because he is such a slippery little butter ball :)

Big brother wanting in on the action!

Our Man Cubs showers are less calm and usually involve a lot of splashing :)


3 comments:

  1. I just noticed the new header and side pics!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hoot! my husband did the same thing with all of our children when they were tiny! The boys oontinued on to a little older - they needed more time to learn how to wash under the arms and behind ears LOL

    bopped over from Sarah - love the pictures - congrats on the newest addition

    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete