I'm back for another week of
I feel like I have been trying so many new things!!
My first pinning project was so simple I feel a little silly even blogging about it, but the Little Man Cub loves it! I saw this pin and thought I could so make that :) Anyways I ran to a car supply store and bought a $10 oil drip pan and used some picture hanging Velcro strips, and done!!!
I need to put together some fun games, but for now the Little Man Cub stole my pictures off the refrigerator and has some colorful numbers from Grandma.
My second project was to copy my mom. A few weeks ago she made some awesome brownies and I needed to try them out. I think I actually used a different recipe, but with the same delicious results!!
we forgot to take pictures of the finished product ... we were way to busy eating :)
.jpg)



Oh heck- how could you focus on ANYTHING with that kind of chocolate goodness around??? I'm dying of envy here.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE that drip pan idea! I think it would be fantastic out in my husband's workshop, to keep the little ones occupied while "helping" Daddy.
ReplyDeleteMan those brownies look yummy. I pinned the oil drip pan a while ago. Just need to find a place to hang it. I bet your little man is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness! Those brownies look absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe magnetic letters in the oil drip pan is such a clever idea. And I do believe I came across those brownies last week, and gained a pound looking at the scrumptious pictures, so I'm looking away now...
ReplyDeleteYUM! They look great!
ReplyDelete